Sunday, October 18, 2009

Good Times with the Gilmores, and Weekend in the Woodlands!

The week before last, the Gilmore's came in town from Pennsylvania and spent a week in Tyler hanging out and catching up on life! We had such a great time with them, and little Logan has grown SO much! She is so precious! She has her own little language right now and if you respond back to her when she is talking she keeps going like you are really having a conversation with each other. Man how great it would be to translate the gibberish! Ha! We had to utilized every opportunity to see these great friends of ours, so Sunday through Thursday it was conversations and hanging every night. Needless to say, I was a bad student that week. Not a lot of studying...oh well, it was worth it for sure! We miss you Jeff, Dana and Logan (and little baby on the way)!! Saturday morning, Lance and I left bright and early at 6am and headed to the Woodlands to spend the weekend with my Aunt Vickie and Uncle James. We had such a wonderful time with them. Lance and James golfed Saturday while Vickie and I hit the town and shopped till we dropped. They are both such great people, and we feel very fortunate to have them in our lives. We love you guys! Thank you for such a great weekend!
Precious Lo Lo!
Lance made me put this pic on here. This was me standing at the gas pump at 6am with my hand on the door. If you look closely, there is a little pink tag hanging from the arm pit area. I am notorious for leaving tags on things and randomly discovering it throughout the day. Lance thought it was pretty funny. :)
Vickie, James, Lance and I at lunch before we headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment