Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Little Precious!











Lance and I do not have any kids yet, but we do want at least one in the next couple of years. We are having so much fun with just us right now. However, we do have this little dog that we love as if he were our child. We actually call him our son...I know we are crazy dog owners. So, since we love him so, we thought we would post some updated pics of the little guy for all to see! I just love him to pieces!







































He loves to ride in the car!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! You have a blog! This will make it easier for me to know everything going on in your life! I Want to see pics of your house!!!
    LOVE YOU! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a blog now!! I really should get one myself but I just haven't given in yet. HA! Maybe soon and then we can be blogging buds too :) It was so good seeing you this weekend can't wait to do it again. Only two weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete