Friday, July 31, 2009

A Baby, A Bride and an Anniversary!

Last week was filled with so many exciting events! Last Tuesday, Michelle and Adan's little miracle, Isabelle made her debut into the world. She is SO adorable! Michelle was such a trooper the day of Isabelle's birth and looked so beautiful the whole time! Adan, the proud daddy was so smitten with love with his new baby girl. It was so much fun to be with them and watch their excitement as they soak in the new addition to their family. Wednesday started Heather's wedding festivities and it was SO fun! We had a spa day for her Wednesday, then Hurricane Harbor Thursday, and Rehearsal dinner Friday, and Saturday was the big Wedding day!! She made the most Beautiful bride! It was truly the happiest day of her and Jeremy's life and her wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Then, this past Tuesday Lance and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary! It is so hard to believe how quickly time passes. We love being a team!
Doesn't Michelle look too pretty to have just given birth to a baby?! :)

This visit was the morning after Isabelle arrived. We wanted her to hurry up eating because we had big plans for her. We had lots of bows and outfits we wanted her to try on! You are beautiful Izzy!

The happy couple at their rehearsal dinner.

Heather, Mom and I at rehearsal

This is the ONLY pic I have of Heather on her wedding day. :( We were SO busy and I guess I wasn't thinking to take more because she had a photographer?? Wish I had an after pic. When I get one from the photographer, I will post it for sure!

Lance and I at the wedding!

These are the flowers Lance brought to me at work Tuesday for our anniversary. LOVE them! Along with the flowers came a note that said, "2 years down and a lifetime to go, I love you." Such a great hubs he is! That night we went to our favorite restaurant in Tyler to have dinner and some wine. Very relaxing!


Since Heather and Jeremy are on their honeymoon this week, we have Oscar!!!! I just love this little dog like he is my own. Him and Mayer love each other. Watching them play is hilarious!


1 comment:

  1. Love the update! And that Isabelle is famous on here :-) She loves her Auntie Andrea!!!

    ReplyDelete