Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Good Weekend!

Friday evening, Lance and I headed to Dallas to hang with my mom for the weekend as she is in her healing process. We had a lot of fun at home. The weather was so nice, so we had a lot of time out on the back patio eating, chatting and we even went on one short walk. Lance went Fishing with my Dad Saturday morning, and they caught 1 fish...so sad! At least the weather was great!! Saturday evening we went to Kristin and Tyler's wedding. It was Beautiful! We really had a good time hanging with our friends. We have such incredible friends, and it is always so great to come home and see them! My Birthday was last week, and apparently Lance and my gal pals had been planning a birthday lunch for me Sunday and it was truly a surprise! Lance and I had planned to go see Jon and Melissa's new home (Fabu!) Sunday before we headed back to Tyler. They wanted us to meet them a little earlier to grab something for lunch. I was hesitant at first because I wanted to spend as much time with my mom as possible, but somehow Lance and my mom (she knew about it) talked me into it without me figuring anything out. It was such a great surprise to see them all at Chuy's when we walked in! I had also told Lance randomly that I wanted some new Uggs for the winter this year, so they all pitched in and got me a gift card to get a new pair!!! Aren't they amazing?!?!?!?! They are SOOOO great!! I was so shocked and it was really a great day! Thank you girls (and Lance) so much for that, it meant more than you will ever know!


The Beautiful Bride!



At Kristin's wedding reception



Remember the pic of us girls kissing Michelle's belly wondering what was inside? Here she is!!! We just love little Isabelle! She is so perfect! It looks like she is trying to kiss Mel... :)





Here she is again...little Isabelle!


The Gals!



This is the cutest card EVER!! It was from the girls, and it looks just like my little guy Mayer!




Cade is such a happy little guy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey pretty girl! It is sooo good to see your blog and to keep up with you and Lance because we have been bad friends! I was going to invite you guys to the lake and I could not find your number- I know we had texted a while back but I guess I did not save it. I am so sorry to hear about your mother, it is amazing how God works...what a blessing in the end! My grandmother just passed a few weeks ago of cancer- our prayers are with you guys! Check out Kohlson's blog: www.kohlsonlindsey.blogspot.com and give us a buzz sometime! 312-1402

    ReplyDelete