Saturday, September 12, 2009

Introducing...My Little Pirate!!!!

AHHHH!!!! I just love these pictures!! Lance, Sarah (Lance's Sister) and I went to Pier 1 Friday night and I saw this precious Pirate dog costume!! It took a lot of convincing on my part to get Lance to agree to purchasing the costume, but he gave in and I had a photo shoot with Mayer that night...Ha! Needless to say, Mayer wasn't really fond of the costume. I have never bought any clothes for Mayer. I actually said I would never do it. Never say Never! Anyhow, this was the first time for Mayer and based on the experience it will probably be the last. At least I got some cute pics. He was such a trooper!!
This is by far the best pic! Do his eyes tell it all?
He was so great, and looked so cute. We just love this little guy!
This weekend, we also went to Etox's (Lance's employer) Fall Festival. Lance and his partner Tyler won the Washer tournament! Ha!!!! We had a good time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh.. little Mai Tai! You just tell him Aunt Heather will be there soon. Love you guys!

    Lance, Congrats on the washer contest, who knew so many years of college would come such amazing use!

    ReplyDelete