Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend!

After work Thursday, I headed home to make it to Melissa's birthday bash at BJ's in Arlington! I definitely have the BEST friends and love it when I get to come home to see any and all of them! After the Bash, I headed to my mom's house where I stayed the rest of the weekend. Heather (my sis) had her Bridal Shower this weekend, and we had lots to do in preparation for Saturday. She also had Engagement pictures on Sunday. Friday was so fun and was spent looking for outfits for the session. Lance on the other hand headed to Oklahoma after work on Friday for a hunting trip with some friends! Saturday was the big day for Heather! She was SO excited about her shower and we all had a really great time! Her wedding day is July 25, 2009. This day will be here before we know it, and it will be so great! After the shower Saturday, we went to Heather and Jeremy's new home, unloaded her gifts and headed to dinner with Jeremy's mom and sis. They are going to be great inlaws for her. Although, they are pretty lucky too! Sunday was a recouping day. Lance headed back from his hunting trip, met me at my mom's house, and we headed back to East Texas. This was Lance's first turkey hunt and he had a blast! He got his turkey a couple of hours before leaving Sunday morning to come home. What a great weekend we both had!





















Mel blowing out her candles. We couldn't fit 24 candles on the cupcake, so we put 3 instead!

















Group Pic of My mom's side of the family along with Jeremy's mom and sis.
















Heather with her girls she works with.




Heather's gifts from the Hosts! WOW!















Me and Sis!!




















Love this pic of the two prego gals at the shower! Michelle is due in July, and Sarah (Jeremy's sis) is due in May! Can't wait to see the two little girls at the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Heather looks so pretty!! It looks like you did a great job of hosting little Andresa. Sad I missed out!

    ReplyDelete