Friday, April 10, 2009

My Pride and Joy!


My Grandparents!! As most of you know, these two people have the biggest part of my heart! They are the most amazing people wrapped up in two bodies. I have been so attached to my grandparents since I was a little girl, and I just love them so much! They mean more to me then I could ever explain! On Good Friday, My mom brought Ga and Papa out to Tyler to see mine and Lance's house. This was the first time they had been out to Tyler since we moved here, so we were SUPER excited! I had seriously been so anxiously excited all week awaiting their arrival! My grandma makes this AMAZING strawberry cake that is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine and she made me one and brought it with her to the house. After they scoped the house and we chatted, we went the a great Mexican food place for lunch in the area called the Jalapeno tree. We visited for a while and then they had to head home. What a "Good" Friday it was! I am so blessed to have them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're hair is getting long! I'm so glad you FINALLY started a blog-I hope you post some pics of your "new" house soon!

    ReplyDelete