Sunday, May 17, 2009

Adorable Cade!

Ok, I think it is official, I have baby fever!! A week ago this past Saturday, Melissa and I decided last minute to meet in Terrell to have lunch. I was having Cade withdrawals! It is so crazy how as you get older with your friends, you go through the same phases in life together and your whole view on children slowly starts to change. People have babies, they are precious! But, there is something so different when your closest friends and family start to have babies. You see and hear all the latest changes from day to day, hear the struggles and laugh at the cravings. Then, after 9 (really 10 right?) months of anticipation , growing of the belly and wondering what this baby is going to look like, the day of their birth is so exciting! You just have these people that you care about so much, and then they have babies and you just love them to pieces! It just blows my mind how much you love these little perfect beings that God has blessed your life with! Cade is the first baby into some of my circle of gal pals, Michelle's little Isabelle is due in July, Jessica is due in August, and I am so ready for many more! Since I am starting Dental Hygiene school in August, Lance and I have decided to put our baby fever off for a while, so I am going to need you girls to pick up the slack till I am back in the running! Love to all the great babies in our lives right now, Logan in Pittsburgh, Hailey, Cade, Isabelle and others to come! This is such a fun time! Take a look at Jon and Melissa's perfect little man! Love you Cade!












Always dressed his best!

No comments:

Post a Comment