Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thanks Oprah!!

This is quite a late post...Sorry!

I am an avid Oprah watcher! I DVR it everyday, and after I get done with work, get my workout in and get home, it is Oprah time. This is a daily occurrence! Ha! By the time I get done speeding through the commercials, (all you fellow Oprah watchers know towards the end, she has commercials every 5 words or so) it is time for Lance to get home and we eat dinner. I like my little routine! Anyway, since I am such a religious watcher, I saw the episode where Oprah promoted KFC and everyone could print off coupons. Went to work the next day, told the girls at work about it and voila...we went the same day! We weren't huge fans of the chicken, but we did have a good time! There are 6 of us in the office, and all 5 of them are really so great to work with! We all get along so well, and there is rarely a time we aren't laughing at something! I will miss these girls so much when I have to leave (to start hygiene school). It will be so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment